When hiring a real estate agent to market and sell your home, there are three important factors to consider:
Your representation makes a difference. When you work with The Tessler Group, you are hiring a proven team of real estate specialists that are determined to sell you home.
Establishing the value of your home is an integral step in determining whether you should sell your home, as well as ensuring the asking price provides the maximum opportunity in the current market. We provide you with professional counsel, but ultimately you set the price for your home. To assist you in determining the correct asking price, The Tessler Group will provide you with a comprehensive market analysis based on:
- Our market knowledge
- Comparable properties listed and sold in your neighborhood
- Market statistics, trends and analysis
- Discussions with you about your selling objectives
Complete this form to receive a complimentary, no obligation home value report or download a neighborhood market report. is there a link here?
The third factor to consider is exposure. How will the agent you hire make sure prospective buyers are aware that your home is for sale? The Tessler Group undertakes a comprehensive approach to attracting potential buyers, combining traditional tools like networking and calling, with website marketing and social media. Each home we list receives its own personal marketing plan that may include the following elements:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- An outreach plan toour database of prospective buyers
- Your listing featured on Scottdale.com and FindYourScottsdaleHome.com
- Listing on REMAX.com
- Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Email marketing
- Property signage
- Extensive REALTOR networking
- Flyers and data sheets
- Virtual tours and photography
- Estimated Cost/Net sheets
- And more!